Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Litchi app question

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
The litchi app (which is not yet available for the XSP) has this tracking feature, which tracks you without the need to carry the remote control. Anyone know if this is something that could be added to the starlink app?
Tracking.jpg

Maybe when the Software Developers Kit (SDK) gets released you might see something like that. I would not hold my breath on that one. litchi was asked if they were going to get the SDK and their response was Autel is to small of a company to deal with. In other words not enough return on their investment in R&D.

Couldn't Autel add something like that to our app if they wanted to? That Litichi app is too expensive anyway. $25.00

Last edited:
I don't think they will since the XSP current model has no obstacle avoidance...I would think that avoidance would be absolutely necessary to do any type of follow me...at least safely. they even say in the video tutorial that it will take the shortest path, so going around corners, trees, etc would be a sure crash and burn scenario.

We have follow me now when holding the controller, just have to be careful, stay above the trees or be in an open area.

Basically you set the distance and height from you and you go on your merry way. if it loses you, and it does, the ac just stops and hovers.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d