Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

LiPo battery bags EVO II

House Forasken

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing these LiPo battery bags. EVO II LiPo Battery Bag (Sunnylife) Does anyone have experience with them? I do plan on getting the small bag, one per battery. Are there other manufactures someone would recommend? I know they aren't "required" for airline travel, but I also want them for a little more piece of mind.

TIA!!!

They seem to be the same brand Walmart is selling. Not sure if I would trust them completely. They all seem to be made in China so I would start looking for reviews on Youtube. I would hate to say Ya they are great and then your house burnt down.

They seem to be the same brand Walmart is selling. Not sure if I would trust them completely. They all seem to be made in China so I would start looking for reviews on Youtube. I would hate to say Ya they are great and then your house burnt down.

Thanks! They're the only bags I have found for the EVO II battery. That brand (SunnyLife) is the only one I've seen for every retailer: Banggood, Ebay, Amazon, Walmart etc.I don't really want one of those huge generic bags either.

I suppose I'll pick them up, something should be better than nothing...I hope.

Note the shipping time. It's coming from China by slow boat. TBH, that product may not even exist. It is unproven, has no reviews, from a chinese sweatshop that builds trinkets and panties. I wouldn't send them any of your money and you will probably never receive the product. Buy something reputable and tested.

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing these LiPo battery bags. EVO II LiPo Battery Bag (Sunnylife) Does anyone have experience with them? I do plan on getting the small bag, one per battery. Are there other manufactures someone would recommend? I know they aren't "required" for airline travel, but I also want them for a little more piece of mind.

TIA!!!
You are correct, they are the only ones available. If you order through Amazon it can take a couple of weeks or so. I ordered mine from Drone Valley and got them in a couple of days.

Reactions: House Forasken
Hi,

TIA!!!

I purchased the individual bags like those. They are very good quality and have held up well since I've been using them so far on hikes and things. I didn't do the 3 battery holder just because its seemed harder to pack it when I wanted to consolidate. I take my batts on flights also and like to reconfigure them in my carry on as opposed to trying to stash a brick in my bag..lol

Attached is my ebay receipt also. I don't know if that person is still selling them, but as you can see, they came in pretty fast from the order date. 3 bags were for that price. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Attachments

• EVO2 PRO WITH BATTS.jpg
    EVO2 PRO WITH BATTS.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • EVO2PRO LIPO PRICE.jpg
    EVO2PRO LIPO PRICE.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: House Forasken
what is the realistic attraction of these pouches? if you have ever witnessed a lipo battery fail the flame and temperature increase is fierce. the flame resistant fabric on these pouches are silly thin so it isn't likely to provide much protection. That said, it is still better than nothing.

It will be more bulky but what I've done with other, smaller lipos is to use race car engine padding which I've cut to size and sewed the edges. the whole blanket panel was $25 and dozen or two could be made for Evo 2 cells.

But It's kind of like the Butch Cassidy/Sundance line: you damn fool, the jump alone will probably kill you

what is the realistic attraction of these pouches? if you have ever witnessed a lipo battery fail the flame and temperature increase is fierce. the flame resistant fabric on these pouches are silly thin so it isn't likely to provide much protection. That said, it is still better than nothing.

It will be more bulky but what I've done with other, smaller lipos is to use race car engine padding which I've cut to size and sewed the edges. the whole blanket panel was $25 and dozen or two could be made for Evo 2 cells.

But It's kind of like the Butch Cassidy/Sundance line: you damn fool, the jump alone will probably kill you

Honestly I want them to keep the batteries separated while transporting them in my droneguard backpack. If someone 3D printed a cover that would fit over the pins slide into I would buy that too/instead.

My concern is the batteries shorting while in transport by something getting in or touching those pin areas.

I purchased the individual bags like those. They are very good quality and have held up well since I've been using them so far on hikes and things. I didn't do the 3 battery holder just because its seemed harder to pack it when I wanted to consolidate. I take my batts on flights also and like to reconfigure them in my carry on as opposed to trying to stash a brick in my bag..lol

Attached is my ebay receipt also. I don't know if that person is still selling them, but as you can see, they came in pretty fast from the order date. 3 bags were for that price. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Unfortunately I am not finding any of those bags sold by that vendor. I've seen them listed on amazon and several on ebay and banggood.
It looks like Sunnylife sells a variety of drone items.

We used those bags to hold our camera flash batteries on the belt years back during weddings, I still have those batteries 7.2 volt and bags somewhere !

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d