Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Like waiting for the big Brown truck

PRMath

Reaction score
but finally.......... you hear it off in the distance.
Only us "oldies" will know what I speak of .........
The Ketchup commercial......... Anticipation, it's making me wait

Reactions: WildDoktor
Uh-oh, you're not referring to the FWUD, are you? As we forbidden by the Official Autel Facebook page from inquiring about the release date, I'm abbrevating.;)

Reactions: WildDoktor
I wonder if the brown truck will arrive today. Probably not. Maybe next month.

Every time I see Misttys post at the top of the facebook page "Hey Guys! Today seemed a good time to share the guidelines for this group as a friendly reminder."
I feel like saying NO now is a good time to release the dam firmware :) but I know it will not help one little bit. To bad summer is slipping away real fast and I could have used that smooth Yaw a few times.

Trouble is when it does finally come out there still will be the ones who are not happy and want more. I just want a smoother Yaw and the Zoom feature and I will be happy. Anything on top of that is bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arbaxter
Trouble is when it does finally come out there still will be the ones who are not happy and want more. I just want a smoother Yaw and the Zoom feature and I will be happy. Anything on top of that is bonus.
Yep, I'm with you on that one, although I'm interested to see what the downward facing sensors will do. From what I gather on the FB page, they may help it to follow the terrain when flying low and slow. If that's true, that will be nice.

U will always have a handful that wouldn't be happy even if you hung them with a gold rope

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials