Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Leg shroud refit - push or twist?

YuKay

Reaction score
Rough landing today (pilot error) caused the plastic shroud to detach from one of the forelegs of my EVO 1. Only damage I can see is that part of a small plastic lug has detached but I figure a dab of superglue will fix that. The problem I'm having is that the shroud can't be persuaded to push home and sit flush with the mount. I don't know whether to push harder, twist or what. Any ideas? TIA.

OK, no takers so I''ll try this: I've got an old write-off EVO 1 and could swap the whole front leg over if necessary. Trouble is, after removing the two little retaining screws, it won't come off. What further persuasion is needed? TIA.

Getting desperate so can anyone please point me to an EVO 1 teardown showing how to detach a front leg? II hope it should be relatively easy to take the leg from an old EVO 1 and fit it to my slightly damaged EVO 1 but I can't even see how to get the leg off.

OK - answers came there none, so for the hordes interested in EVO 1 legs, here is the answer: press the shroud into the base of the leg mount with more force than you are comfortable with and it locks into place with a click. End of thread.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain