Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Learn how to say no.

Ansia

Reaction score
Lately all my recent clients have been asking me to fly in NFZ areas. I've had to reject 5 jobs so far, because of this. It's a bit frustrating having to lose on the money, but if I get caught of even worse, something happens it will go worse for me.

My point is, it's better to say no now and sleep well at night than to earn a few hundred bucks and worry about the what ifs.

Lately all my recent clients have been asking me to fly in NFZ areas. I've had to reject 5 jobs so far, because of this. It's a bit frustrating having to lose on the money, but if I get caught of even worse, something happens it will go worse for me.

My point is, it's better to say no now and sleep well at night than to earn a few hundred bucks and worry about the what ifs.
People have been fined up to $A25k for breaking the rules here in Oz.

• Wow
Reactions: Ansia
Over here it depends on FAA's mood. You can get fined up to $250k... I would have to sell both kidneys, a lung, ⅓ of my liver, and do some jail time to pay that. ?

Over here it depends on FAA's mood. You can get fined up to $250k... I would have to sell both kidneys, a lung, ⅓ of my liver, and do some jail time to pay that. ?
Bubba would be happy that you didn't donate the other organ. ?

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials