Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Latest firmware & Explorer app

Flying Pumpkin69

Reaction score
I've held off upgrading to the latest upgrades for my Evo 1
To those of you that have what are your thoughts on what you have experienced with the upgraded firmware/Explorer app

I've held off upgrading to the latest upgrades for my Evo 1
To those of you that have what are your thoughts on what you have experienced with the upgraded firmware/Explorer app
I installed the latest firmware update that shows EVO 1 and EVO 2 selections. The only thing I can't figure out is why did Mission planning for the EVO 1 ( which I have ) change to a degree that it is a major task to plan a mission with waypoints...as the input areas for setting the height , speed and most important the action of the camera such as take a photo, hover in place for a few seconds, etc. seem to be not there anymore in the planning mode offline. The option for finish option is missing also..it just says GO HOME, I guess that means land when you get over your start point...I love my EVO 1 , but I guess I got spoiled way to much with my Phantom 3 Pro and 4 flying with the Litchi App. Help!!!!!

I installed the latest firmware update that shows EVO 1 and EVO 2 selections. The only thing I can't figure out is why did Mission planning for the EVO 1 ( which I have ) change to a degree that it is a major task to plan a mission with waypoints...as the input areas for setting the height , speed and most important the action of the camera such as take a photo, hover in place for a few seconds, etc. seem to be not there anymore in the planning mode offline. The option for finish option is missing also..it just says GO HOME, I guess that means land when you get over your start point...I love my EVO 1 , but I guess I got spoiled way to much with my Phantom 3 Pro and 4 flying with the Litchi App. Help!!!!!
Many Evo pilots have reverted to 1.4.5 because of this. To get the extra options, you need to have your drone on and connect everything.

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles