Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Kloo Gee Part 3

What we are seeing in these videos are "NOT the Final Design" not the real arms, not the props...are you kidding me?...why are you showing us this half baked product if its not the real design?Video #3 and still no release date...rationale to buy an EVO given as, it's not DJI and Autels customer service... No mention of the sdk, no mention of unique controller or testing the apps....it's really tough to like this company and its marketing....

The guy that made this video sure did not do Autel any favours that for sure. That tilted horizon didn’t look particular spectacular either.
Hope they come up with a better production drone because that was just terrible.

The guy that made this video sure did not do Autel any favours that for sure. That tilted horizon didn’t look particular spectacular either.
Hope they come up with a better production drone because that was just terrible.
Just so you know, I have a mavic and it is not the best camera either. It's camera gets tilted when you turn as well, although not as bad as this. I think Autel will fix the problem before they release it.

The over all video quality really was nothing special. The fast moving jerking all around flying I do think that was just to show case the EVO for the fellows camera on the tri-pod so he could get different shots of it in action. A little more planning could have gone into shooting some nice smooth footage to show off. I wish them luck but it looks like they are still a long ways from getting this firmware perfected.
14 months for the X-Star, just saying :)

10:00+ minutes of hand waving non stop babble, a repeat of lousy flight video, surely Autel did not pay for this sideshow.....

10:00+ minutes of hand waving non stop babble, a repeat of lousy flight video, surely Autel did not pay for this sideshow.....

These are just youtubers that are trying to increase the traffic to their channel. The more subs they get youtube gives them a bigger piece of the pie. Some of these guys are dealers hoping to get people interested in a sale down the road.
Autel just happened to have some time for this guy while they were out doing their trade shows. It was not set up very well and all he did was make more people go WTF :eek:

Reactions: KentA
IT is amazing to me that there are a lot of guys that fly like this and think it's cool. It is like they have had to much caffeine.

IT is amazing to me that there are a lot of guys that fly like this and think it's cool. It is like they have had to much caffeine.

The poster of the video also clearly said he cut out much of the stationary footage. I think this coupled with the twitchy flying makes it feel like it cannot sit still.

Autel really should put the controls in the hands of someone who is not an employee but with the skills to fly smoothly with other drones and let us see that. That would provide far more indication of the drones abilities and characteristics. That it is always the same guy flying feels like a red flag.

I really want an EVO mostly based on its features coupled with DJI's customer service history and their lack of quality on the DJI app (especially on Android).

If DJI had their act together on service and their app, I'd have already bought a Mavic.

The one thing most people don't know DJI CS has improved over the last couple of years. This is because Autel focused on just that very part of service and forced DJI to improve which they have.
From my perspective, Autel are real good with talking about new products but loath delivering them. The only people that can benefit from talk are those doing the talking. Those listening to it gain nothing.

If you know what you want or need and find a product that does it, go buy that product and get to doing what you want to do. 2019 is coming too, but at least you can depend on that.

Even if it's a pre-production unit you want to show how good it is, not how bad. For as much as he talks the guy doing these videos isn't doing a lot of thinking before delivering his message, or reviewing his material before publishing it. Then again, if he's a big fan of DJI he's doing a great job.

Autel, you folks really need to get somebody "in house" to start talking and showing what your product is capable of. Letting the guy making these videos do it doesn't present your product well.

Even if it's a pre-production unit you want to show how good it is, not how bad. For as much as he talks the guy doing these videos isn't doing a lot of thinking before delivering his message, or reviewing his material before publishing it. Then again, if he's a big fan of DJI he's doing a great job.

Autel, you folks really need to get somebody "in house" to start talking and showing what your product is capable of. Letting the guy making these videos do it doesn't present your product well.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

The person doing the flying was Jacob from Autel... and yes I found myself getting dizzy trying to watch it. More editing was definitely needed. It would also of been of help knowing exactly when this video was recorded so we would know if time for changes has occurred. Anyway... looking forward to the eventual release.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials