Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just a short vid from today

OK
I did see in one of the searches Kayaks came up. Yes it use to be used by the local Kayaks people around here and then all of sudden Ontario Hydro who owns the dam posted signs to keep out. Its a liability issue with them. The only time its good for Kayaking is the spring run off. After that they only send just enough water down river to keep it from going dry.
Water is diverted through a large underground aqueduct pipe that runs about 2 miles down river to a generating station.

http://www.hydroworld.com/content/dam/hydroworld/site-images/2506_HallofFame.pdf

Too bad for the yakers. I am just getting started with video editing and processing. I noticed your video opened with some nice effects. What software are you using to edit. I'm currently using the free version of Davinci Resolve and find it has a huge learning curve, and would like to use something a bit more user friendly and capable of outputting 4k.

For the video itself I use CyberLink PowerDirector 14. It has a small learning curve. For the intro and ending I use Adobe After Effects. Very large learning curve LOL

I have used Davinci Resolve and I was not impressed with it and did find it hard to use also. The free version will not output to 4K as far as I know.

Thanks for the input. I have been looking at Power Director and Corel Video Studio. Guess it is time to spend some money. You are right, Davinci Resolve limits the output to 3840/2160 but is better than the other free ones at 1920/1080.

Thanks once more and happy flying to you.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791