Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I've done done it now.....

robport

Reaction score
I decided to switch cameras between my 640T dual on my enterprise v2 and my V1 evo II Pro. I haven't really had a use for the thermal yet, but I use the V1 Pro all the time for about everything. I've lost two of the four screws holding the two connecting cables down (the tensy, tiny ones that are difficult for me to see. Does anyone know what size they are and where I can get some?

good luck. yeah, they are tiiinnnyyy !

Autel Robotics support should be able to point you in the right direction. There may be a kit of different tiny screws you can buy with a couple of them fitting.

For future reference, these are M1.2X2mm 25 pitch. They are available on EBAY for about $8 per hundred. The V! Pro camera worked perfectly on the V2 "Enterprise" version drone. The V2 Dual camera just did not work on the V1 controller and the IPAD. It recognized that a thermal camera was there, but would not display any image or even send pictures or video to the card. It also didn't show on the controller, when I tried to use that screen. I just got a black screen on the IPAD and one of those permanent wait-rolling-icons on the controller screen.

I wanted to use the controller and the enterprise version for general work because they really are different. The screen is easily readable in the sunlight and the drone, contrary to what I've read, holds up much better in the wind (probably due to the larger motors, props, and lighter arms. I flew it yesterday and the tower, that I had to work with, said they were at reduced operations for the wind and he didn't think drones would be flying that day (gusts to about 30 mph). I had to fly for an hour monitoring a point, and it was two batteries. The thing was rock stable, unlike my V1 Pro version or my Phantom, which would have been all over the place.

Reactions: Eagle928
Many of the "Reviewers" are Youtube hacks with bias to DJI. Only a few have the tech expertise to properly evaluate/test and create repeatable results of most of what they review. IMHO

A lot of them get something tangible from DJI too. I don't know why they hang out here. I remember when a bunch of Chinese "reviewers" basically destroyed Yuneec with their piles of comments about them "dropping out of the sky". If you have enough money, you can destroy another business over there.

Whenever I notice or feel that there is a glitch in the matrix I'll stop flying and go home and immediately take my dual off and put the 8k ok for a test flight to make sure everything's OK. One time I was putting my dual back on and that small tiny tiny screw that holds the gimbals ribbon cable to the drone dropped and disappeared. Heard two click clicks. Then I picked up the drone and I heard the screw hit the back of drone and I clicked once and stopped. It wedged itself between shell and battery case.. yea everytime I take my shell off and put everything back together I always end up with atleast 4+ screws that came from somewhere. I got like 20 screws from my drone that idk where they go but it gave me spares now lol. (Except those 2 small gimbal screws, only 2 of those per drone..)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan