Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Interesting Post From CarolinaDronz

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Today Carolinadronz said they have now have the orange X-Star in stock with two batteries. Great price also. $859.00

Also on their facebook page Frank was asked when the retractable landing gear was coming out and he replied mid to late Aug.
I have known Frank for 4 years and know he has the inside track on the industry and will not BS you so perhaps the future is looking up for Autel.

Carolina Dronz

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Today Carolinadronz said they have now have the orange X-Star in stock with two batteries. Great price also. $859.00

Also on their facebook page Frank was asked when the retractable landing gear was coming out and he replied mid to late Aug.
I have known Frank for 4 years and know he has the inside track on the industry and will not BS you so perhaps the future is looking up for Autel.

Carolina Dronz
What! From what I've been reading on here, I thought they had one foot in the grave.

Last edited:
I really hope Autel releases that X-Star 2.0. I'm sure that would increase sales dramatically for them and keep them in business for some time.

Reactions: Wrsdas
I just went to the Carolina Drones facebook page and from what I can gather (and please correct me if I am wrong) they only have 1 of those Autel packages available (I tried to order 2 but the webpage would not let me. Now, this could be because they set a limit of only one per customer but I did not see any such notice, and Carolina Drone's headline is: "We have ONE ORANGE Autel XSP (with extra battery) in stock today. Hit us up!"). As far as the mid to late August date, when asked about the source of the information the reply was: "this info was from CES, but things might of changed on release timelines." When asked about the out of stock situation, " I was asking hoping Frank or CD could maybe shed some light on it above all the negative sky is falling garbage on the many FB groups". regarding if this is because Autel is getting ready to release 2.0 the reply was: " current information we have was back in January when we met with them. Aug 2017 was the date provided for 2.0. version."
I am not a member of facebook so I do not know if this is the complete picture. If anyone belongs to their facebook group can you please confirm or correct this information. Also, apparently from the conversation, there is also no mention of a version 2.0 on the Autel facebook group.
So please, anybody with more complete access or information, please update this if it is incorrect or incomplete. Augustine, you seem to know the people at Carolina Drones. Can you shed some more light on this? What this means, I really don't know. I do know I am a huge Autel and XSP fan and I want nothing but success for them.

I just headed out to the Autel twitter page. Again I am not a tweeter but I did see this:

Today at 7:52amIs Autel Robotics going out of bussines?

Autel Robotics
Our heart is still beating.
1f642.png
:)
4 hours ago

I removed the name of the poster who asked the question.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert