Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Install on Windows 10 PC

Coffee999

Reaction score
Is there a way to install Starlink on a windows 10 PC?

Thanks for any help.

No the is not and no plans to do so. Windows tablets cannot run the starlink app either as many people have asked CS if there is any plans and they said no.

You can run an android emulator like NOX and then install the Starlink as NOX will give you a tablet environment to do so. There are others out there like Bluestacks and more.

That's incorrect, Knox and blue stacks in other Android emulators will not work. You need to install Oracle Virtualbox. And download an X86 version of an Android I sell and install it from there. Make sure its it has access to USB and you can do it, I just set it up last night.

it needs access ti the system resources and nox and bs only run on the software level....i did try nox and could get that working. And the adware is a joke lol

it's pretty cool to have a Windows "ground station" haha

No the is not and no plans to do so. Windows tablets cannot run the starlink app either as many people have asked CS if there is any plans and they said no.

doesn't mean it's not possible though. VM ftw!! ;)

NOX works perfectly fine on Wn10 to run the app, no issues at all. Heres a couple of pics.

20170904_221916.jpg
20170904_221850.jpg

I don't think he wants to fly using a PC, I think he wants to view flights, etc. I just took he said PC, most likely meaning desktop or laptop the way I read it....there really isn't any windows based devices mobile enough to even fit on the RC...maybe old windows phones but he did say PC.

any windows tablet will work in a vm or emulated. Will need 3 plug gigs of ram tho prolly as the emulators and vms will chew up ram. Hyper v on surface pro works with x86 android image works

any windows tablet will work in a vm or emulated. Will need 3 plug gigs of ram tho prolly as the emulators and vms will chew up ram. Hyper v on surface pro works with x86 android image works

have you been able to determine what Starlink is actually based on, e.g. Mission Planner, or AMP, or something like that? im interested in "adding" functions to Starlink, but since Autel wont release the SDK the current Starlink is based on, im looking at hacking in somehow.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
have you been able to determine what Starlink is actually based on, e.g. Mission Planner, or AMP, or something like that? im interested in "adding" functions to Starlink, but since Autel wont release the SDK the current Starlink is based on, im looking at hacking in somehow.

LOL
I actually looked that up yesterday. As to what programs were needed and such. Got tired of surfing the dark side :)
All I want is to change the POI settings so we can do it off line like the waypoints.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert