Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Insane footage from today!!!!

Tufargon

Reaction score
Was not recorded because I forgot to put my micro sd card back into the XSP!!!
:(

Reactions: KentA
Oh that sucks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Yeah, I guess. Another thing I got to put on my list of checks before flight.
Funny thing is I had about 6 people at fish camp wanting to see it fly and then see the footage on the 4k tv they had. Man did I look stupid lol.
I had to show them other vids I had made. But they liked them. :)

Reactions: Arbaxter
Saw a case where the owner cut out slots for adding SD cards. Doing the same here.

You guys aren't properly prepping for flight then. If you read the safe to fly menus, after everything powers up and connects, it'll tell you if you don't have an SD card in. Confession..... I've done it myself. Now I ALWAYS read the menu.

As I started reading this thread, I looked over & noticed the SD card still in my home computer. Now I only need to remember to read this thread daily.

Reactions: arto.inetco
As I started reading this thread, I looked over & noticed the SD card still in my home computer. Now I only need to remember to read this thread daily.
Live long and prosper!!!

Reactions: KentA
I wasn't trying to start anything.... It's very easy to scan over the " all go " menu, that pops up every time you connect for takeoff. The SD card status is right there. You need to "X" it out, to see your camera/map screen, anyway... may as well just look at the SD card status before you do. It also tells you what space is remaining......just sayin'

I wasn't trying to start anything.... It's very easy to scan over the " all go " menu, that pops up every time you connect for takeoff. The SD card status is right there. You need to "X" it out, to see your camera/map screen, anyway... may as well just look at the SD card status before you do. It also tells you what space is remaining......just sayin'

Well I hope you are also going through your check list before flight? Every good pilot should have a copy of this in their log book.

Attachments

• Pre and Post Flight Checklist Autel XSP.pdf
    146.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
With tha
Well I hope you are also going through your check list before fight? Every good pilot should have a copy of this in their log book.
With that my h of an investment hanging by 4 blades, you bet I do! Not to mention the safety of others.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials