Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

import kml files? multi battery?

Arjayos

Reaction score
How in the evo 2 pro 6k can I import kml or kmz files into autel explorer to program trips?
And, is possible use more than one batery in a single (program) trips?

I don't know about importing the files, but if you program a mission and the first battery runs out it will return to where you have programmed it to and land. Simply swap out the battery and resume the mission.

Reactions: Antoine.scuba
Currently no import/export options at all available for missions.

Yes. The EVO 2 supports multi-battery missions.

That really sucks as I like to create mission on my laptop with multiple kmz job files and download it to drone. That's how we do all our mapping

It does appear that Autel is at least planning on being able to allow importation of KML files. Haven't played around in the Explorer app in awhile but I finally did some poking around. There is an Import button in the Mission screen. At least on iOS. I verified that it is looking for KML files for import. Second image is the import screen. Only files with .kml extensions are show and selectable so the option may be on the horizon.

Attachments

• IMG_E0103.JPG
    IMG_E0103.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 91
It does appear that Autel is at least planning on being able to allow importation of KML files. Haven't played around in the Explorer app in awhile but I finally did some poking around. There is an Import button in the Mission screen. At least on iOS. I verified that it is looking for KML files for import. Second image is the import screen. Only files with .kml extensions are show and selectable so the option may be on the horizon.
Good Friend.
Could you explain how visualize inside app and then get a plan? Thank you

Best regards

Any news about the Autel Explorer application importing .kml files to do missions ??? disappointed with this difficulty !!

Parece que Autel al menos planea poder permitir la importación de archivos KML. No he jugado en la aplicación Explorer por un tiempo, pero finalmente hice algunas búsquedas. Hay un botón de Importar en la pantalla de Misión. Al menos en iOS. Verifiqué que está buscando archivos KML para importar. La segunda imagen es la pantalla de importación. Solo los archivos con extensiones .kml se muestran y se pueden seleccionar, por lo que la opción puede estar en el horizonte.
S puede importar solo KML pero la Misión ya armada y no así como en el Pix4D que puedo importar un polígono y después dentro del mismo armar la Misión de mi interés en la App Autel. Hasta ahora no consigo hacerlo en la App, Cuando estoy por Abrir el KML me vuelve a la pagina Principal. Alguien sabe usarlo bien el KML?

Attachments

• Kml1.png
    Kml1.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Kml2.png
    Kml2.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Kml3.png
    Kml3.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 80
S pode importar KML solo para a Missão ya armada e não así como no Pix4D que pode importar um polígono e después dentro do mismo armar a Missão de meus interés no App Autel. Hasta ahora não consigo hacerlo en la App, Cuando estoy por Abrir el KML me vuelve a la pagina Principal. Alguien sabe usarlo bien el KML?
é realmente possível importar arquivos .kml. Estou feliz com o resultado final. Faça mais testes. Fragmentar as missões é muito importante. obrigado amigo!

I was told that the import KML feature is live now and currently imports KML position. They are working on getting the camera angles etc to work too, and the ability to also export, for the next firmware release. Also, the functionality to have the missions available on more that one device.

Does anyone know what the KML file should look like in order to be able to read it? I've tried a few different KML files but nothing gets imported

Reactions: gonorth
Has anyone tried the new option in the updated app "Added KML/KMZ file import in mission"

How in the evo 2 pro 6k can I import kml or kmz files into autel explorer to program trips?
And, is possible use more than one batery in a single (program) trips?
Yes you can import kml to Autel Explorer and yes you can do multi-battery missions with the E2's including E2P.

The bad news is that you can not export a mission, and, when you import the kml, you still need to add your POIs, link waypoints to POIs (if applicable), and add waypoint actions, verify altitude etc.

To import a kml, you copy it to a place where explorer can see it (there's instructions and hints in the latest app version update notes), usually on droid in the autel explorer files folder under android data. Once you place the file there, go into mission, look for some small icon over towards right, one is two boxes offset stacked (e.g. copy/clone), one is delete, the other is import (yes, I think the UI and functionality is not quite intern level status, however at least it is there). Click on the import, tell explorer where you kml is if it does not appear, and import it.

Then go and look at your imported missions, adjust settings, adjust waypoints, create and link to POIs, add actions, change name, save etc. There were bugs in previous versions that would sometimes cause explorer to crash when saving, or changing names of imported missions. Likewise have seen in previous versions where explorer would drop POIs or other items from missions when or after editing. Oh, make sure to verify in your mission settings if you are using AGL or MSL, just sayin, reduce the chance of a possible surprise. Good luck.

Reactions: zullusim
Does anyone know what the KML file should look like in order to be able to read it? I've tried a few different KML files but nothing gets imported
Create one with litchi or Google earth pro, then have a look at it. I can send or post one later today as have to head out to do some flights now.

Reactions: zullusim

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d