Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I have made a big decision today

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I am posting this with a heavy heart.

I love my Drones and everything that comes with them... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
Anything helps for Drone parts

For a moment I thought you decided to give up then the list came up and cracked myself

Right with ya! We have no patience for any of that. Wife is scientist, we only do what’s necessary to avoid unintentional indoor “growth”

1) robot vacuum, they’re getting cheaper—best invention since indoor plumbing— if that beast doesn’t suck it up, it stays— just turn it on and leave.
2) move to the desert. No watering, mowing, pruning, racking...
3) rechargeable leaf blower. Cleans patios, driveway, garage in 10 min. all into neighbor’s yard. Not great for dusting indoors, sadly...
4) most of my Hawaiian shirts say ironing forbidden by law on the label, so that’s all I wear. Not great in the snow though

I love my Drones and everything that comes with them... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
I see that you are keeping the chain saw...... ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: HiloHawaiian

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
You owe me a new keyboard because reading this I spewed my coffee. Now that I am retired, there is nothing more important than flying my drone...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm