Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

how to zoom?

alex_markov

Reaction score
I am reading in specs 3x lossless zoom (can't imagine how ;) ) but never saw How to try this - how-to zoom (searched all manuals asked google ;) )???

Pinch to zoom, spread your fingers to Zoom out or in the scroll bar at the bottom, you can choose the zoom level (more practical).

Reactions: alex_markov
Thank You, if I only remembered this while flying over the peak with tourist taking selfies at 2914 m ;)

Reactions: davery87
Zoom is digital so if you recorded this you can make your own zoom in any editing software.
I don't know how dey implement it But there a chance if they switch scan from the whole matrix to exactly 4K (as they do with 60 fps) there will be a Real zoom without quality loss to at least 1.5-2x ... something You can't do in any post-processing SW
But I did not tried it yet ;) and might be never will ;) :)

That's why o record only in 6k. So I can have this advantage later if would like to zoom in, crop etc.
Good idea, I might consider it someday, but for now, 4K is my choice as 6K files are bigger (I already have a problem storing all my footage ;) ) and havier on editing ;)

My computer quit when I tried 4k footage...I guess I need a new computer...
What can I say - droning is an demanding and expensive hobby :) ;) but you'll enjoy a good laptop anyway ;)

Reactions: Ram
On the Autel App, one can choose 1x, 2x, 3x....8x zoom. I tried eight shots on my last flight, each at the various zoom settings. My expectation was that there would be eight different photos of the same scene, each zoomed in more than the previous one. What I actually got was one photo which appears to be a very zoomed-in shot (a single horse grazing). This is how it appeared in Explorer. Upon importing it to Lightroom, however, the image is just a standard wide-angle shot (farm with many horses). There are no other photos in that sequence. What the heck? Any theories?

I started using the Zoom selector in the lower horizontal menu bar.

Pinch to zoom, spread your fingers to Zoom out or in the scroll bar at the bottom, you can choose the zoom level (more practical).
I did not know about the pinch thing. I'll try that next time. I always used the scroll bar method. thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0xD34D