Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

how to create and accurate inspection report with 640T

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I own the Autel Dual 640T and I love both the thermal resolution and the incredible visual camera as well. I have a quick question, when inspecting, I crave consistency in picutres, like being able to take a thermal picture and visual picture from the same place and being able to compare them side by side to analyze the results. With this thermal camera having a much smaller FOV than the visual camera, I find getting pictures from the exact same spot very hard to accomplish. Is there a way to pre-program flights to get consist pictures? If not, how do you take your viisual pictures and compare them to your thermal pictures to create a insepction report for your clients?

Hi everyone,

I own the Autel Dual 640T and I love both the thermal resolution and the incredible visual camera as well. I have a quick question, when inspecting, I crave consistency in picutres, like being able to take a thermal picture and visual picture from the same place and being able to compare them side by side to analyze the results. With this thermal camera having a much smaller FOV than the visual camera, I find getting pictures from the exact same spot very hard to accomplish. Is there a way to pre-program flights to get consist pictures? If not, how do you take your viisual pictures and compare them to your thermal pictures to create a insepction report for your clients?
Check out this video...I believe in the first few seconds, it show where the software will allow you to import images to be included into your final report. I haven't used this myself yet, but that looks like what it does. Import the thermal image, then import the regular jpeg version of the image from your card.

Attachments

• EVO2 IMPORT TO REPORT.jpg
    EVO2 IMPORT TO REPORT.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 10

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja