Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How do you Program the back buttons

dan_kirksey

Reaction score
I've been looking for some instruction on how to program the back button. I can't find anything on the setup screen. What am I missing?
Thanks

I spoke to Autel on Monday and they told me that they will become programmable in future firmware releases.... they will likely default to current point-setting functions when using Intelligent Flight Modes and then fallback to user-assigned programmed functions when in Manual Flight Mode.

Reactions: parkgt
I spoke to Autel on Monday and they told me that they will become programmable in future firmware releases.... they will likely default to current point-setting functions when using Intelligent Flight Modes and then fallback to user-assigned programmed functions when in Manual Flight Mode.
I hope this time it's true. They have been saying this since 2018.

They been saying that for two years

The back buttons are there to mess you up into pushing them every time you grab the controller. Surprise! The do nothing. Ever. Except irritate all of us.

On the real though.... Left button activates voice controls. Right button sets location spots when setting up waypoints.

I've been looking for some instruction on how to program the back button. I can't find anything on the setup screen. What am I missing?
Thanks
I found the back buttons to be a pain, no matter how careful I was constantly triggering them. Had a extra pair of Parrot Anafi camera lens caps, perfect size so I taped them over these buttons. No more accidentally triggering them, flying is fun again.

Paul

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
The right one activates the media library, at least in the original EVO. Mine actually did nothing in Intelligent Modes setup.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials