Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How do I turn down the beep sound on the Obstacle Avoidance?!

Turn the volume down from your phone. I don't think you can turn off if you are flying with controller only.

Mute button on phone.

Thank you kdub2051! I did it today and laughed at myself for a while! lol! It's the easiest thing but I just couldn't figure this out. My issue was that I did not realize the sound was coming from the phone itself and thought it was the remote. But now I know!

Hope this would help others thinking the same as I did!

Thanks!

Reactions: Dondidon
Thank you kdub2051! I did it today and laughed at myself for a while! lol! It's the easiest thing but I just couldn't figure this out. My issue was that I did not realize the sound was coming from the phone itself and thought it was the remote. But now I know!

Thanks!
Unfortunately, the low battery and critical battery beeping come from the remote, and are not silenceable. At least they aren't as loud as on all the Mavics, where you have to drill into the remote to dampen them to reasonable levels!

Unfortunately, the low battery and critical battery beeping come from the remote, and are not silenceable. At least they aren't as loud as on all the Mavics, where you have to drill into the remote to dampen them to reasonable levels!
I know that one of the A B buttons shutd it up for a little bit. At least in mine.

I know that one of the A B buttons shutd it up for a little bit. At least in mine.
Good to know. Thanks for that. Will give it a try. Likely the A button, as the B button annoyingly brings up the Play menu, even in flight!

Thanks!
Me too, duh.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ