Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Home isnt home sometimes.

Getting butchered the 21st. I tried several different locations and the bird created a home point every take off so I tried RTH from every location & it worked flawlessly. I will keep an eye on it. Afraid to go far due to repeated video signal interrupted multiple times every flight. But thanks for the advice. Every little bit helps.

Getting butchered the 21st. I tried several different locations and the bird created a home point every take off so I tried RTH from every location & it worked flawlessly. I will keep an eye on it. Afraid to go far due to repeated video signal interrupted multiple times every flight. But thanks for the advice. Every little bit helps.
This is one big problem with the bird. you lose or have video problems. but the camera is great. You can look at my youtube, I have a few shots with it.

Plus try to lift off then reset the home point. see how that works. As long as it returns to home you have no worries about flying the 1mi

Reactions: SkyWalker
It definitely has a capable camera no doubt. I believe the main majority of issues stemming from the XSP is that there are a great deal of variables/inputs that can get quite complex especially if one deviates from defaults. Sure some bugs and occasional glitch upon delivery but seems to be some unresolved issues regarding video interference across the board. I like mine, it was free so I will fly mine as long as duct tape keeps it together. (yet to crash).

I had the exact same thing happen to me flying last week and then again last night when I was flying too. I thought it was just me being a newbie but I guess not.

Reactions: SkyWalker

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58