Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hillbilly Hoodman

You have a whitey too. Very nice. I made a hillbilly viser for mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
You have a whitey too. Very nice. I made a hillbilly viser for mine.
There you go. I would like to have gotten a pumpkin, but I liked that $50 cheaper price, plus the $100 off for the open box unit. The white ones are easier to decorate also, IMHO.

I like it. I have been wanting to drop into my local Home Depot I will be making something similar.
If I can run across some better material, I may make something better. Right now, it's just card stock spray painted flat black, but it does the trick. I've got some cheap VR goggles coming from ebay, I'm gonna put my phone in them and see how that works. Since they are really intended for mostly 3D stuff, it may not work, but it's worth a shot.

There you go. I would like to have gotten a pumpkin, but I liked that $50 cheaper price, plus the $100 off for the open box unit. The white ones are easier to decorate also, IMHO.

Yep. I've had her for eight days now; lots of flying around the manistee forest, and Muskegon river here in Michigan. The last few days it's been cold and raining/snowing. So last night I put the stickers on, and I have black props and orange battery along with orange landing gear coming on Monday. I think they lowered the price on the whites because everyone is buying the orange, but I'm just madly in love whith this white drone.

I do want to get the decale for the top middle off eBay that has my name/phone number and stuff on it. I did a lot of research, and it was ether the X Star or Phantom. This is my first drone, and so far I'm very pleased.

Last edited:
If I can run across some better material, I may make something better. Right now, it's just card stock spray painted flat black, but it does the trick. I've got some cheap VR goggles coming from ebay, I'm gonna put my phone in them and see how that works. Since they are really intended for mostly 3D stuff, it may not work, but it's worth a shot.
I used black poster board from office max 6 sheets for $6. You can make two tablet shields per board.

images

I like it. I have been wanting to drop into my local Home Depot I will be making something similar.
Hey TJ you can get a foam cardboard at dollar stores and walmart has it too...Comes in diferent colors but i always use black..I use a hot glue gun..you only need to cut through one side of this foam board then bend it to your specs....works awsome...

Hey TJ you can get a foam cardboard at dollar stores and walmart has it too...Comes in diferent colors but i always use black..I use a hot glue gun..you only need to cut through one side of this foam board then bend it to your specs....works awsome...
Got a DG right down the road, going to check out the foam cardboard.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials