Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

High KP readings for July 16th

That reminds of when Old Bama Dude suggested a manned landing on the sun. Everyone though he was crazy, but he explained, "It will be perfectly safe, we'll go at night".

Last edited:
Reactions: 4everaerial
Can we please keep politics out of this group?

Where is the down vote button? I'm disappointed that folks would cut a guy down for bit of tongue in cheek satire. I found it funny no matter which former or current president was the subject of the joke.

No one cut Old Bama Dude down. I simply politely asked him to refrain from activity that usually results in infighting. I enjoy the great majority of his posts and the posts here.

Recheck it guys. Is that better? I can take it. When I first heard it, it was an ethnic joke. Shoot...it's not even funny now. Hey, I just remembered, somebody on here once referred to me as Obama Dude:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigbit
The trouble with this site the membership is small, we all have become friends through our posts so we feel we are addressing family. Problem is the site has rules to follow. I had no problem with Old Bama Dude's post and wish I could add to it. Being Canadian I have a lot to say but I can't :)
Best to just keep to UAV and nothing to do with politics.
So hey hows that firmware going LOL :)
Time for you contact some of your inside sources about that FW. I bought a new SD card and everything.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials