Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help with Asus Zenpad s8.0

Reaction score
Bought the Zenpad from Amazon about $200. Did have it working at one time but did not easily connect with the XSP and now will not connect at all. I have reinstalled the app over 3 times. I have tried several connection cables. I have no other extra apps installed on the Zenpad.
I called Autel and the agent told me this tablet is not compatible with the XSP as it is not on their list of tried and proven tablets listed on their web site. What makes me frustrated is that other people are using this tablet successfully with the XSP so mine should work as well.
My galaxy s6 works well and my cheapy 50 dollar amazon fire also works with the XSP.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bought the Zenpad from Amazon about $200. Did have it working at one time but did not easily connect with the XSP and now will not connect at all. I have reinstalled the app over 3 times. I have tried several connection cables. I have no other extra apps installed on the Zenpad.
I called Autel and the agent told me this tablet is not compatible with the XSP as it is not on their list of tried and proven tablets listed on their web site. What makes me frustrated is that other people are using this tablet successfully with the XSP so mine should work as well.
My galaxy s6 works well and my cheapy 50 dollar amazon fire also works with the XSP.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Called Asus technical service today. A guy walk me through a factory reset. Hooked it to the Drone and bingo it works

Reactions: Delta Blue

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvalg1987