Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help with activation

kmonfort

Reaction score
Hi new to Autel. I am trying to get set up but when I try to activate in the app it just tells me activation failed please try again. Any help?

Is there an SD card in the drone and it's powered up. Is the cable good and hooked up to the correct spots? You might try formatting the card while in the drone as well.

Nope no card in it. Literally just out of the box. Charged it up and it gave me the above error. All the cables are in the right spot and the app sees the drone in the profile

Can you borrow a card from another drone or some other device? Note, it will format it.

Hi new to Autel. I am trying to get set up but when I try to activate in the app it just tells me activation failed please try again. Any help?
Did it help to solve your issue? I'm having the same problem today with an Autel Nano out of the box and with the SD card properly formatted.

Did it help to solve your issue? I'm having the same problem today with an Autel Nano out of the box and with the SD card properly formatted.
Do you have another drone you can format the card in? If so, try that and then just put the card in the Nano+ to try the activation process again. I've had this issue before twice and this solved it.

I tried everything, different sd cards, formatted, not formated, from other drones, etc., and still doesn't activate,
It did activate successfully a couple of times out of 100 tries,, then app sent me to an Autel Care website to purchase.
Clicked on X to leave site and go back to Autel Sky app and it asked me to activate again, then error.
I called Autel lady told me the Active care package is not mandatory and try to delete and reinstall the app, so I did it several times and no help.
My serial number shows in their system, I also bound it to my account on the app.
I may have a defective drone, this should be a simple process and not take hours to figure out.

Reactions: Eagle928
I tried everything, different sd cards, formatted, not formated, from other drones, etc., and still doesn't activate,
It did activate successfully a couple of times out of 100 tries,, then app sent me to an Autel Care website to purchase.
Clicked on X to leave site and go back to Autel Sky app and it asked me to activate again, then error.
I called Autel lady told me the Active care package is not mandatory and try to delete and reinstall the app, so I did it several times and no help.
My serial number shows in their system, I also bound it to my account on the app.
I may have a defective drone, this should be a simple process and not take hours to figure out.
I think you're right. Defective drone.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials