Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from scenic Upstate, NY

Marsfoto

Reaction score
Thank you for add, I’m new owner of Autel E2P, I got the rugged bundle with extra batteries - total 4 batteries, $1889 - which was pretty decent deal.
I’m looking for flying this professionally and incorporate in my wedding photography and may pick up some real estate work on side. Working to get commercial license.
Registered my bird, did initial setup with calibrating different things as per startup guide and with help of a seasoned pro who flys all sorts of drones.
Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing to the forum.

Thank you for add, I’m new owner of Autel E2P, I got the rugged bundle with extra batteries - total 4 batteries, $1889 - which was pretty decent deal.
I’m looking for flying this professionally and incorporate in my wedding photography and may pick up some real estate work on side. Working to get commercial license.
Registered my bird, did initial setup with calibrating different things as per startup guide and with help of a seasoned pro who flys all sorts of drones.
Welcome to the forum. Best place to be for an Autel Evo II owner.

How far upstate? (It's so relative. When I grew up in the city, we considered where I live now (Rockland) up state; there's substantially much more state north and west of me than south and east.

Reactions: Marsfoto

Welcome from Delaware County, NY, epicenter of the Anti-Rent War of 1839-1845.

Reactions: Marsfoto
Welcome to the forum. Best place to be for an Autel Evo II owner.

How far upstate? (It's so relative. When I grew up in the city, we considered where I live now (Rockland) up state; there's substantially much more state north and west of me than south and east.
Albany, NY area. Lot of good spots around here. Thank you for kind words.

Albany, NY area. Lot of good spots around here. Thank you for kind words.
Of course, absolutely. You could likely head up towards Saratoga, the Sacandaga River, Gore, Hudson River Gorge, etc. and find lots of great places to fly. Or head south to the Catskills towards Hunter & Windham. I think the only things to be careful of are lands designated forever wild and state parks (unless you can get a park ranger or the NYS DEC to give you approval).

Enjoy.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain