Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from northwestern PA

Shogun182

Reaction score
Hello fellow XSP enthusiasts just joined the forums and have had my x star about two weeks now. Very happy with it so far, I used to own a Dji phantom which I sold and after a good amount of research decided to give the x star a try. So far so good it was a great decision!! Looking forward to meeting new people on here and learning from the folks that are nice enough to help out us less experienced people. Happy flying

Reactions: RJ_Make and Bigbit
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Shogun182
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm new to the XSP world but I did have a phantom for about a year. Never the less I've been reading the manual and of course YouTube is an endless source of info to have at the finger tips. Again I'm very happy to be a Dji transplant and very happy with my XSP. Thanks again

Did you have issues with the Phantom that caused you to try something different this time, or were you just itching for a new bird? ;)

The only issue I had with the Phantom came after being so low on sattelites that it drifted into some tree tops and came crashing down causing the camera to act weird. I did fix it fairly easily and got rid of it but I missed flying so much. I had all intentions on getting a phantom 4 but after all the reviews and research I did and the price difference I went with the XSP and I'm very glad I did!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d