Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Myrtle Beach SC

John Ford

Reaction score
I just got my drone 3 days ago and I am loving it. I have only been flying around my neighborhood and everyone who has seen it is fascinated. I am trying to find any other drone pilots in the Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, or Georgetown area. Also, trying to find some open fields to fly in. Not alot of open areas where I live. Thanks

johnf

Reactions: brian bwin
I just got my drone 3 days ago and I am loving it. I have only been flying around my neighborhood and everyone who has seen it is fascinated. I am trying to find any other drone pilots in the Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, or Georgetown area. Also, trying to find some open fields to fly in. Not alot of open areas where I live. Thanks

johnf

The NMB sports park off Robert Edge on 31 looks like a decent area!

-Pete

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.

Enjoy!

johnf
You got a big ole open area a little bit east of you.

I'm going to assume that you are referring to the Atlantic. I'm too new to the hobby to trust myself over water. Also, finding a place to park near the beach is becoming difficult if not impossible. The bars, restaurants, and hotels have taken up almost all of the street access. Thanks anyway.

johnf

I'm going to assume that you are referring to the Atlantic. I'm too new to the hobby to trust myself over water. Also, finding a place to park near the beach is becoming difficult if not impossible. The bars, restaurants, and hotels have taken up almost all of the street access. Thanks anyway.

johnf
I was totally jesting....

I knew that but I did see a Youtube video of someone flying out over the pier at Surfside Beach. So it is an idea. I see your from South Carolina. Anywhere near Myrtle Beach?
johnf

Darn, I was really hoping to find some other drone pilots close by.

johnf

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials