Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Dorado, Puerto Rico

Saludos, gracias por el mensaje. Estuve por varios años volando helicópteros RC pero me salí del hobby. Ahora comienzo con los drones. Luego de un buen análisis escojo el EVO, como decimos acá bueno bonito y barato... Ha le dejaré saber.

Reactions: Ansia
Nada como la Triple B. Yo llevo ha 1 año en el hobby de los drones. Llevo varios dias estudiando la competencia de DJI, ya que el Geofencing me tiene mal. Escogí el Autel Evo sobre la competencia, por la camara y sensores, ahora lo unico que falta es ahorrar los $999! :D

Reactions: Cyberjunkie
Hey @Cyberjunkie, did you get your Evo? How do you like it? Have you captured any videos with it?

Saludos,

Ansia
Got my EVO, flew it a couple of times, did a really nice video and one evening crashed it into a tree. I was able to recuperate it the next day and gimbal, camera and a couple of other things were damaged. I called Autel and they took care of it of course had to pay because it was my fault. Now I should be receiving it by the 14 of next month. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: Ansia
Got my EVO, flew it a couple of times, did a really nice video and one evening crashed it into a tree. I was able to recuperate it the next day and gimbal, camera and a couple of other things were damaged. I called Autel and they took care of it of course had to pay because it was my fault. Now I should be receiving it by the 14 of next month. Thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear about your crash. Glad Autel helped you out to get it fixed. I got mine yesterday and I'm really eager to fly it.

Bienvenido! Yo empeze este hobby desde abajo con los done de juguetes y despues de haber chocado y destrozado algunos pase a las grandes ligas: Autel Evo, excelente drone, facil de pilotear y muy estable en el aire.
Saludos y que disfrutes el EVO.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials