Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for drone agency

mtron7450

Reaction score
Hey, any suggestions about drone employment agencies that will use x star? I got in touch with Drone Base, but they only use DJI. Really? I trying to get start making some money with the drone and thought a drone service company might be a way to get my feet wet. Suggestions please.

Promote your services through facebook page. That is what I did. Once you get a good clientele, you will do great.

What I would do is visit a bunch of smaller real estate shops and offer them a good price for arial shots of the houses and properties. It's a big thing to real estate agents to stand out from their competition but they also get the great aerial shots.

Reactions: Spappy and Ansia
I just want to let you know that if you show up with the x-star to these clients which is basically based on the phantom 3 standard. They will literally laugh to your face. They will tell you that if you don't have a phantom 4 pro or inspire drone. They will not accept your work. Just a warning to let you know. I have an Evo and love it.

I just want to let you know that if you show up with the x-star to these clients which is basically based on the phantom 3 standard. They will literally laugh to your face. They will tell you that if you don't have a phantom 4 pro or inspire drone. They will not accept your work. Just a warning to let you know. I have an Evo and love it.
This is racism against orange drones! I know for a fact that the XSP shoots better video and photos than the P3P.

This is racism against orange drones! I know for a fact that the XSP shoots better video and photos than the P3P.
I am not against Autel or any other drone makers. I love my Autel Evo but remember that DJI control the drone market and these businesses know that as well. They look for professionals which usually have a phantom 4 pro or inspire drones. You don't see a professional drone pilot with a phantom 3 or even a Mavic 1.

I am not against Autel or any other drone makers. I love my Autel Evo but remember that DJI control the drone market and these businesses know that as well. They look for professionals which usually have a phantom 4 pro or inspire drones. You don't see a professional drone pilot with a phantom 3 or even a Mavic 1.
I know that the comment doesn't come from you. I do this as part of my business. Next time I get hired to do gig, I will take my Evo and get that one out first and see what the reaction is. Will update this post when I do.

I know that the comment doesn't come from you. I do this as part of my business. Next time I get hired to do gig, I will take my Evo and get that one out first and see what the reaction is. Will update this post when I do.
Trust me, I want everyone to get a job and work as a pilot. Best wishes and keep us updated.

Reactions: Ansia
Actually, I was thinking to start with a smaller group that was suggested. Local realtors that are interested in quality shots at a reasonable price point. Then after I gain a return on my current investment and more experience I would invest in a DJI product for larger more demanding assignments.

Reactions: macoman and Ansia
Actually, I was thinking to start with a smaller group that was suggested. Local realtors that are interested in quality shots at a reasonable price point. Then after I gain a return on my current investment and more experience I would invest in a DJI product for larger more demanding assignments.
That may work. Most realtors that do fly, usually do with a Mavic Air or similar drone. They don't need GPS coordinates, elevations, photometry or any of those fancy things other more complex jobs do.

Reactions: macoman
I got called earlier today to do a quick Survey of a building that lost their roof. As promised, I decided to fly with my Evo. I took it out and flew normally. They asked me what happened to my Phantom and why I changed my drone, but other than that, they did not really care. I don't know if they knowing that I own a P4P influenced. When I get a new customer, I will update.MAX_0018.JPGMAX_0019.JPG

I had to do the exact same flight yesterday, as this is an ongoing project. Here is the comparison between my P4P and Evo.
Untitled.jpg
I was a bit dissapointed the Evo did not give me altitude in the meta data. I use this A LOT during my projects, as it can be used as a point of reference.

Edit: I removed GPS coordinates for paranoia reasons.

I honestly did not see much of a difference between the pictures taken by both drones, other that when I tried to zoom in really close. Then again, I am not a photographer aficionado, so I don't know much about lenses, white balance and all that mumbo jumbo.

I absolutely disagree with this statement. I've been offered to take pics for real estate agents many times here and they knew what drone I had. They were actually kind of happy I didn't have a DJI because of the NFZ's.

Reactions: mtron7450

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials