Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

HDMI OUTPUT Smart Controller SE - EVO II PRO V3

AGV Productions

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to get a clean signal from the drone's camera, through the hdmi output of the transmitter,
as I understood it was configured from the same station, but I don't see the way to do it,
it is essential for me to get only the signal from the camera.

Thanks!!

Hello,

I need to get a clean signal from the drone's camera, through the hdmi output of the transmitter,
as I understood it was configured from the same station, but I don't see the way to do it,
it is essential for me to get only the signal from the camera.

Thanks
In order to get “clean” live footage from your drone, you need to have Autel Live Deck 2, which you can connect via hdmi on the monitor or other equipment.
Cheers 👍

In order to get “clean” live footage from your drone, you need to have Autel Live Deck 2, which you can connect via hdmi on the monitor orlive deck.jpeg other equipment.
Cheers 👍
be aware!!! live deck will not have a clean feed! will have a black bar on top with battery percentage, that there is no way to remove it. Also it will give 49,98fps and there is no way to change that, very few equipment will be compatible to that fps, no blackmagic atem or converters will, almost just home TVs will. Until autel makes an update with these fixes, live deck v2 it is not much of an use.

I just find, that both the controller and live deck v2 will send clean video feeds through RTSP protocol. Now i'm looking for a rtsp to hdmi decoder so this way can have a clean HDMI with the evo 2 pro V3.

Reactions: Lepi
I just find, that both the controller and live deck v2 will send clean video feeds through RTSP protocol. Now i'm looking for a rtsp to hdmi decoder so this way can have a clean HDMI with the evo 2 pro V3.
Many IPTV video boxes on eBay or Amazon can decode an RTSP source and output to HDMI inexpensively.

on the 'pro' front, Teradek makes decoders that can pull RTSP an output on SDI or HDMI. I use their encoders for webcasting live events in the past.

--Chris

Reactions: Lepi

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34