Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Haven’t flown it and it’s going back

skipper1

Reaction score
Got my Evo 2 Pro last Monday, while waiting on a few other things to be shipped to me I have been doing firmware updates and getting to know where everything is.
Yesterday I turned on the drone and I got rapid beeps, the camera was vibrating and you could see the vibration on the monitor and feel it when you put your hand on the drone.
Called support this morning, had them listen as I started everything up. I asked, can you hear that. He says yes, you’ll have to send it in and we’ll give you a different one.
I would like to know what the problem is.

I would not care too much skipper, imagine if it was a DJI, you probably would had to of wait on the phone for like 3 hours(I have read reviews on Amazon about Mavic air 2) and then waited till they received it, and determined if you did something. This is why Autel is the way to go. They will take care of you.

I’m so happy it’s pouring with rain, I would have gone to fly today. Really, the noise it was making and vibration in the camera could be something serious and I’m glad I gave them a call to investigate. They thought it was serious enough for me to send it in. They said as soon as they see that it is on the way they will be shipping a new one back to me.

Thank you Autel for the outstanding customer service. Today I received emails thanking me for being patient and that they were getting ready Send me an open box replacement. They explained why it was an open box, because they had quality control check everything out and fly the drone so that when I receive it it will be a happy experience.
Thanks, Autel!

lol be glad you picked Autel as the manufacturer to go with. they are superior in tech, performance, and customer service. but just wait, if they get more people to believe in them and grab ahold of more market share and get access to more money etc.. just think of the amazing things they will come out with that will be such a breath of fresh air along with something this market really needs, competition... Lol I'm glad you've discovered the quality in which they treat their customers, because these days word of mouth is how most business is achieved and why would you not take care of the simple most important factor in how any business thrives and expands.. Take care of your customer, first and foremost. Just like how the saying goes, the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT, even when they are not. lol happy flying and stay safe, but lost importantly stay healthy!

I am really being humbled with my experience with Autel Robotics. Above, I explain what had happened and that this morning Autel emailed me that they were shipping me a new replacement Evo II Pro. Well, little did I know that not only were they shipping today but it is an overnight shipment. I will have my new replacement sometime tomorrow. WOW!

I never said you weren't? I clearly was in agreement with you and just explaining with further embellishment of Autel we should expect ever greater customer satisfaction along with higher quality control and innovation... Plus, I would know first hand with the overnight shipments for replacement units due to being a frequent repair service man that deals with these Drones on a daily basis. hope you have a great experience overall and have the greatest of luck on all future endeavors.

I never said you weren't? I clearly was in agreement with you and just explaining with further embellishment of Autel we should expect ever greater customer satisfaction along with higher quality control and innovation... Plus, I would know first hand with the overnight shipments for replacement units due to being a frequent repair service man that deals with these Drones on a daily basis. hope you have a great experience overall and have the greatest of luck on all future endeavors.
I think you totally misunderstood my statement. I was only giving an update to my experience with Autel. They never told me they would be overnighting my drone, I found that out when I tracked it and was totally surprised.

lol its all good, I was just saying you made the right choice picking Autel. They've pretty much let all the drone hype in what all their little fanboys try to build it up as something more than life itself lmao when you have here Autel who is humbled and a quality brand with its product and to its customers. DJI is now to the drone world as I think how apple is to the PC world, all full of BS and nothing to back it up with in terms of actually being there for the customer, but selling and pushing nonsensical things for more and more money. That's why I've sold all of my Drones from DJI and giving my business to the little underdog type manufacturers because we can't let them become the one and only Drone company lol I won't let it happen if its the last thing I Do!

Thank you Autel for the outstanding customer service. Today I received emails thanking me for being patient and that they were getting ready Send me an open box replacement. They explained why it was an open box, because they had quality control check everything out and fly the drone so that when I receive it it will be a happy experience.
Thanks, Autel!

Hi Skipper1.
Open box replacement !. Someone else flying it as a quality control check.! Does that mean ALL EVO 2s are flight tested as part of Autel quality control before packing ?. Doesn't seem so or they would have found your EVO vibrating.

Sounds like a sales person will be flying it before you receive it.

Open box after manufacturing and packing can render it as pre used or demo model.. For the price, I would prefer to open the box and not even find a fingerprint on mine. ?

Hi Skipper1.
Open box replacement !. Someone else flying it as a quality control check.! Does that mean ALL EVO 2s are flight tested as part of Autel quality control before packing ?. Doesn't seem so or they would have found your EVO vibrating.

Open box after manufacturing and packing can render it as pre used or demo model.. For the price, I would prefer to open the box and not even find a fingerprint on mine. ?

For the price I would like them to remove that damn cili frame wrap from the package and have them test my very expensive UAV before shipping it to me to make sure it does every darn thing it is advertised to do with full warranty if it does not. I have no problem with open boxes.

Hi Skipper1.

Have you ever had an expensive item be DOA or have had something that's expensive it of high complexity to malfunction as soon as you tried using it?? I know what it might sound like as if they're selling you some used crap or something of that type. but that's far from it... They had some quality control issues towards the end of production and with like any company, no one is perfect or able to catch them all. So instead of just shipping our colleague here another potentially bug ridden or malfunctioning drone for a ease if mind purpose they simply operated the drone for a few minutes to check all of its capabilities and assuring they were all in order. Now believe it or not there a lot of products that you purchase to this day that go thru extensive quality checks and controls but still end up with defective units and so this is just a simple measure to take time and care for the customers sake that when they receive their new product it will be all in working order without any worries for anything else ... 1 more tid bit, you also buy a lot of items that essentially go thru pre-tests and quality runs that are the sold as "New" or unopened units and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.. Just my two cents on how the world works and a little about quality control checking and most importantly how the customer is always taken care of with quality and care first from Autel and that's why I will support them until the day I die ???? later skater and fly safe!

My first flight absolutely perfect. ;)

But seriously, stuff happens, have you ever heard of a car company called Porsche? Can you imagine purchasing a $180,000 Taycan and have defective battery? Stuff happens! Fortunately Porsche like Autel (Autel has even better CS) do right by their customers.

Reactions: Jsizzle*EVO*1_Alpha

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791