Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has any one shot the EVO in DCI 4K 4096 x 2160?

jcommstudios

Reaction score
Website
jcommstudios.com
Has any one shot in cinematic DCI 4K 4096 x 2160? If so what were your results? I realize the EVO will only shoot 30 fps in this mode but I'm curious if anyone has a sample video. Thanks in advance JIm

Do you need it RAW or processed? I can get you one tomorrow.
@Ansia Thanks.. just curious how the motion looks at full Cinematic 4K. Heading out tomorrow evening and shooting a promo over a couple of days in the Sierra Nevada mountains and have DCI 4k on my Lumix GH4. I was thinking of doing the entire project in DCI 4k. Just a short clip in full auto would work if you get a chance. Otherwise I will run a test prior to shooting on Thursday. Thanks again for the offer! Jim

Sorry for the delay. I knew I had to visit a project next to the beach and wanted to make is as interesting as possible. I recorded it in H.264, since you didn't request H.265 and my PC can't run it. Hope it helps!

@Ansia Thanks! Looks pretty good even at 30p. I downloaded it to view. This drone continues to amaze me. Dang Dropbox and their 720 previews just look horrid. Looks like you are flying in some pretty stiff wind but living in paradise! Thanks again! Jim

Reactions: Ansia
@Ansia Thanks! Looks pretty good even at 30p. I downloaded it to view. This drone continues to amaze me. Dang Dropbox and their 720 previews just look horrid. Looks like you are flying in some pretty stiff wind but living in paradise! Thanks again! Jim
Yeah. I was flying in 29mph winds. Had to switch to Ludicrous mode, just to keep it as smooth as it turned out.

Reactions: jcommstudios

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill