Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Sunset Beach N.C.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Sorry to hear of your crash. Did you contact Autel about it? Autel is said to have excellent customer service.

Hello TJ,

Yes, I started a ticket just after I purchased. There were a couple of issues. Tech support (which was good!) addressed an issue I had with the camera which had issues resetting. The problem remained with an issue I had with hovering. The aircraft would move 5 to 10 ft back and forth (not from prop wash!). It would also start circling slowly after lift off all the time and then progress to movement. Controls, compass were calibrated before flights. I flew in areas without power lines or possible interference. During this last episode I lost complete control of the aircraft while inspecting a friends roof. I was able to put the camera back together, replace broken prop and miraculously it still flies and shoots video. The aircraft took off so quick and forcefully the only reason it wasn't smashed beyond recognition was because it landed in thick tall marsh grass in an alligator nesting area on the bank of pond. I will post a link to the video of incident when I get home tomorrow.

-Pete

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials