Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from IL and AZ..!

Sparc343

Reaction score
Not entirely "new" to piloting drones, but not "very experienced" either... Took first flight 30 NOV 2021, and have already managed to log 129 km (80.15688 miles) ~ 16.3 hours ~ 75 "total flights" (which seems like a 'good amount' for the time-span to me)... I am originally from Chicago (born/raised in the 'burbs [near Schaumburg], and now have a house in Chicago 'proper'), and also just bought land in AZ near the Phoenix/Casa Grande area (vacant, going to build a house on it!)... So I will be back and forth between IL and AZ until that is all done! First drone was a DJI Mini 2, and have been rather impressed with it, honestly. Although I am already starting to study for my Part 107, I have also been coming across the horror stories of DJI's GEOFENCING, so as of a few minutes ago; I just placed an order for my Autel Evo Nano+ premium bundle..! I am SO looking forward to it's arrival, despite the fact that I am well aware (as it stated on the site) shipping doesn't even begin until 15 JAN 2022... In the meantime I shall continue to study for my Part 107, and probably start looking into other drones to add to my "fleet"... Among other life "necessities" :)

I sure hope I am going to enjoy this new Autel Evo Nano+ as much as I have been enjoying my Mini 2 >.>
Also plopped down an order for a Hubsan Zino Mini Pro a few minutes ago ...

Reactions: JohnOfDrones
Well, finally, after a little debacle, my brand new Autel Evo Nano Plus Premium is HERE..!

I initially *attempted* to place an order from auteldrones.com when they incorrectly had the nano+ premium listed for sale at the Standard package price! I knew that would be too good to be true, one day later I got an email notification that the order had been cancelled (due to 'no inventory' - yeah sure - more like because I got an unrighteous $150 off)! So immediately after reading that email and verifying the funds had been restored to my credit card, I turned around and placed an order with autelpilot.com (for the standard full price of $949). I am happy to announce that it has (FINALLY) arrived! I am charging it up as we speak so that I can fly 'her' tomorrow..! Very excited to get her in the air..!

Also, I am STILL waiting on that Hubsan Zino Mini Pro I ordered the same day that I ordered the Nano+... Wonder if or when I will see that arrive..! Oh well, until then I will be continuing to fly my DJI Mini 2, and my Autel Evo Nano+... I may even order a DJI Air 2s while I await the mini 3..!

Either way, if ya' can't tell; I have TOTALLY caught the drone 'bug'..!

Reactions: Starfire
Well, finally, after a little debacle, my brand new Autel Evo Nano Plus Premium is HERE..!

I initially *attempted* to place an order from auteldrones.com when they incorrectly had the nano+ premium listed for sale at the Standard package price! I knew that would be too good to be true, one day later I got an email notification that the order had been cancelled (due to 'no inventory' - yeah sure - more like because I got an unrighteous $150 off)! So immediately after reading that email and verifying the funds had been restored to my credit card, I turned around and placed an order with autelpilot.com (for the standard full price of $949). I am happy to announce that it has (FINALLY) arrived! I am charging it up as we speak so that I can fly 'her' tomorrow..! Very excited to get her in the air..!

Also, I am STILL waiting on that Hubsan Zino Mini Pro I ordered the same day that I ordered the Nano+... Wonder if or when I will see that arrive..! Oh well, until then I will be continuing to fly my DJI Mini 2, and my Autel Evo Nano+... I may even order a DJI Air 2s while I await the mini 3..!

Either way, if ya' can't tell; I have TOTALLY caught the drone 'bug'..!
"Drone poor" is what many would say you are in my area haha. Variety is a spice of life and should apply to drones also. I'm already thinking I need a Mini SE or something for a pocket. Looking forward to your progress.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials