Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hi from Colorado Springs

K2Imaging

Reaction score
Back again after a long time. Still need to update my Part 107 which I obtained in 2019. Anyone else here from the Springs?

Looking to ditch my DJI and get an Autel.

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome back, from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: PakNheat380
Back again after a long time. Still need to update my Part 107 which I obtained in 2019. Anyone else here from the Springs?

Looking to ditch my DJI and get an Autel.
I'm near the Springs. Out on the plains near Calhan. I have my Part 107, a few drones, the Autel being the Dual 640T. I like it. But since I got it, I haven't pursued much in the way getting work with it. I'm also technically a thermographer thru Flir and the ITC. So you'd think I'd be pursuing that more. I do still plan on doing so.

I'm near the Springs. Out on the plains near Calhan. I have my Part 107, a few drones, the Autel being the Dual 640T. I like it. But since I got it, I haven't pursued much in the way getting work with it. I'm also technically a thermographer thru Flir and the ITC. So you'd think I'd be pursuing that more. I do still plan on doing so.
Hi, I totally understand your situation. Life gets in the way at times. At least, that’s the way with me.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo