Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great News

Cosimo

Reaction score
GREAT Autel a son possible this is the next purchase.

Reactions: advexure
GREAT Autel a son possible this is the next purchase.
Looks nice, but man that price is steep. Hopefully this "Customized OS" won't have the limitations like the Crystal Sky.

Looks nice, but man that price is steep. Hopefully this "Customized OS" won't have the limitations like the Crystal Sky.
Some of our guys got a chance to check out the Smart Controller at Autel's headquarters a few days back and app installing was like a normal Android tablet.

Some of our guys got a chance to check out the Smart Controller at Autel's headquarters a few days back and app installing was like a normal Android tablet.
I know in all likelihood this is a dumb question, but do you guys have any updates on the shipment your waiting for?

the price is the little expensive , Very true what you say: we hope it is not limiting like Cristalsky. I want to be confident, I feel confident to bet on Autel. in the meantime I have seen the files of the new M2S and I must be honest they do not drive me crazy except for the fact that they have extended the 10 bit over the whole logarithmic range

Reactions: advexure
We believe Autel has priced this Smart Controller very well and if you want our full opinion, one could debate that they even underpriced it. A lot of folks are comparing the price point of this SC to the price point of DJI's Smart Controller for Mavic. Feature sets are not the same. Namely, the following:

1) Screen size
2) Screen brightness (DJI CrystalSky Ultra at 2000 nits is $1,099, just a monitor)
3) Tri-band frequency compatible
4) Open Android OS

Autel is currently targeting mid May to begin shipments of the Smart Controller.
Oh dang.. ok, that's a little farther in the future than I expected but could always be worse. Hopefully they can hit that mark.
Autel is currently targeting mid May to begin shipments of the Smart Controller.
Oh dang.. ok, that's a little farther in the future than I expected but could always be worse. Hopefully they can hit that mark. Thanks for the quick reply though. I'm always impressed with you guy and the level of service that you give your customers, even when they could potentially go to another vendor from here you still take the time to inform and in most cases I've seen give an insight into the process that most companies wouldn't even consider relaying to the consumer.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Oh dang.. ok, that's a little farther in the future than I expected but could always be worse. Hopefully they can hit that mark.

Oh dang.. ok, that's a little farther in the future than I expected but could always be worse. Hopefully they can hit that mark. Thanks for the quick reply though. I'm always impressed with you guy and the level of service that you give your customers, even when they could potentially go to another vendor from here you still take the time to inform and in most cases I've seen give an insight into the process that most companies wouldn't even consider relaying to the consumer.
You bet! Thank you for the compliment :) We always like to ensure the most up to date, clear and concise information is available for you folks to make clear and educated decisions. With a new product like this, there are a lot of unknowns and questions beyond our experience with the Smart Controller at this point, we're working to clear those up as quickly and concisely as we can!

Reactions: JTech777
You bet! Thank you for the compliment :) We always like to ensure the most up to date, clear and concise information is available for you folks to make clear and educated decisions. With a new product like this, there are a lot of unknowns and questions beyond our experience with the Smart Controller at this point, we're working to clear those up as quickly and concisely as we can!
Your presence on this forum and the transparency of your answers show your professionalism and make me want to buy from you

Reactions: JTech777
Are those SMA connectors for the antenna on the Smartcontroller? It looked like you could put after market stuff on them.

Are you going to carry the Smart Controllers?!!
The Autel Smart Controllers are now available for pre-order. Currently Autel and Advexure estimate that they will begin shipping around mid to late May.

The Autel Smart Controllers are now available for pre-order. Currently Autel and Advexure estimate that they will begin shipping around mid to late May.

Set up my pre-order today with Advexure. I got answers for all my questions during a messaging session except one. That is, will it fit in the bigger, lower area of the rugged case? Apparently, exact dimensions aren't yet known. Looks like there's a stand built into the back...I'm wondering if that folds. Time will tell, I suppose.

The guys that saw this in action can you confirm that maps will work. I purchased that Crystal sky but sold it because maps did not work, purchased an android tablet, too dim in sun light, sold that so I am back to using the Samsung Note 20 ultra for now. This SC seems to be a viable solution since it is made for the EVO!

The guys that saw this in action can you confirm that maps will work. I purchased that Crystal sky but sold it because maps did not work, purchased an android tablet, too dim in sun light, sold that so I am back to using the Samsung Note 20 ultra for now. This SC seems to be a viable solution since it is made for the EVO!
Yes, maps work!

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE