Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great News

Yes, maps work!
Advexure...I had a message session with one of your helpful folks. They weren't sure about the new SC fit into the rugged case. They mentioned that the unit you were shown is slightly different than what is coming. Would you have any thoughts?

Reactions: advexure
Advexure...I had a message session with one of your helpful folks. They weren't sure about the new SC fit into the rugged case. They mentioned that the unit you were shown is slightly different than what is coming. Would you have any thoughts?

We're working on getting this confirmed. I unfortunately do not have the answer either, other than we would be extremely surprised if the Smart Controller would not fit in the lower deck of the GPC Rugged Hard Case. We hopefully will have a definite answer on this very soon.

If it doesn't fit, it will only be ever so slightly out.

A craft knife and some trimming should see it fit perfectly.
Yeah, but never like having to slice and dice beautiful GPC foam. :( It shouldn't be that way. Autel has had a year to work with the dimensions they gave themselves in that case, after all, they told GPC, "leave us this size cutout in the lower deck for our future controller". If it doesn't fit, they created their own problem! Like fitting a square peg in a round hole!

Mine’s been pre-ordered since the day it was announced/available through Advexure. Waiting ‘patiently’. ? Advexure has been nothing but consistent, professional, and solidly committed to a positive transaction with education. Bought the E2P and accessories from them and now the SC. If they could sell me everything I need in life, my life would be on easy street.

Hello I just have a few questions. I have all 3 drones by Autel. Will the new controller work for the Evo 1 and Evo 2
I could justify the price better if I could use for both. I wish I could see the difference in the screen view compared to using my samsung tablet in person or hear from someone on here that it really helps . Flying on a sunny day and all I could see was a reflection of myself and I had the display turned up to high brightness on my Samsung tab 10"

Hello I just have a few questions. I have all 3 drones by Autel. Will the new controller work for the Evo 1 and Evo 2
I could justify the price better if I could use for both. I wish I could see the difference in the screen view compared to using my samsung tablet in person or hear from someone on here that it really helps . Flying on a sunny day and all I could see was a reflection of myself and I had the display turned up to high brightness on my Samsung tab 10"
Sadly it only works for Evo 2 variants, as for screen brightness 2000 nits and the anti glare screen will definitely make a huge difference in direct sunlight. I haven't personally seen it but as far as specs go it will be a big upgrade from a Samsung tab or any tab for that matter. If you have the money I don't think you can go wrong purchasing the new controller. It also has better transmission than the stock controller.

Mine’s been pre-ordered since the day it was announced/available through Advexure. Waiting ‘patiently’. ? Advexure has been nothing but consistent, professional, and solidly committed to a positive transaction with education. Bought the E2P and accessories from them and now the SC. If they could sell me everything I need in life, my life would be on easy street.
WOW! That means a lot, THANK YOU very much! We are very happy to support you, but not sure how much more we could help in facets of your life outside of the drone world! ?

Yepp, as @JTech777 mentioned, the Autel Smart Controller is only compatible with EVO II series drones.

Reactions: DroneFlex

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy