Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Goodbye XSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvervper99

Reaction score
Well, I meant to post a thread about 2 weeks ago that I gave up my XSP and given it to my brother in law who lives in the Philippines. They did take it home, and checked it in, in one of the boxes they took home. Forgot to tell him to remove the batteries since airlines do not want those LiPo batteries in the cargo hold due to prone to fire; but the staff at the counter did ask them to remove the LiPo batteries from the box and have them hand carry the batteries instead. Anyway, I'm going to miss my XSP....happy with my Anafi though. :D

Ya I been thinking about selling mine also. Getting tired off cycling batteries and the XSP does not go anywhere. :rolleyes:
The XSP can be your backup drone... In case you have problems with your Evo!

No new products from Autel aside from a couple of accessories for the Evo. I wish they would make a Evo jr or something within the price range of the Spark or Anafi. :D

Reactions: Ansia
I would love the Thermo Anafi but way out of my price range. $2486.62 Canadian funds and it weighs 315g so no thanks

I would love the Thermo Anafi but way out of my price range. $2486.62 Canadian funds and it weighs 315g so no thanks
What about the C-fly Dream or JJRC Heron X9 (same drone). It's just under 250 grams and I believe is $260.38 Canadian.

Last edited:
Never looked into them. Whats the camera like on those?
I know that the camera has a smaller sensor than the 1/2.3" standard, but it is what it is. That is the reason why you pay so little for a GPS drone.

Here is a review of the drone:

and a video review if you are lazy like me and don't feel like reading. ?

And here is a comparison between 2 "identical" drones.

Edit: I found more info on the camera sensor from a discussion I had a while back over at Tellopilots forums.
Sensor size.png

Last edited:
Whoa, for $2000 US. it's a bit rich fro me also. I can buy 3 extra regular Anafi's as back up to my back up to my back up with that price. Agustine, did Parrot started shipping again in Canada? If I can be a professional drone flyer and get paid to do what I enjoy...I may consider the Thermal Anafi, otherwise I'm good with my regular Anafi, it already does a lot that some more expensive drones don't.

Bestbuy their main retailer here in Canada seems to be dumping what ever stock they have left with no batteries in the near future. It really looks like the US is going the same way with support and parts seem to be nowhere. We do have one company Spatial Technologies who Provides Professional Geo-Spatial, Geomatics and Engineering Solutions for measurement professionals. They are stocking the Anafi Work and parts for the Anafi but as you can imagine they are not cheap like Amazon. :(
Not sure if you watched this video but it kind of tells where Parrots support in North America is going, in the dumpster which is really to bad as it is my go to UAV .

• Wow
I don't know if I should consider myself lucky when I had issues with my Anafi as I didn't have any problems getting an exchange, it only took about 2 weeks, I called them, sent an e-mail with the video showing the issue and got a new drone after that. But if what he said is true.....well, my warranty is about to run out anyways as I bought the Anafi last August. So either way, we're all screwed I guess. Autel....if you're listening....make a drone comparable to the Anafi and I will be a returning customer. :)

Wow, seems like so many people are getting rid of their XSP's and I don't understand why? It's a great drone, shoots some marvelous pic/videos, and it's built like a tank. OK, it's as big as a suitcase but seriously, that's not a big deal.

I love mine!

Wow, seems like so many people are getting rid of their XSP's and I don't understand why? It's a great drone, shoots some marvelous pic/videos, and it's built like a tank. OK, it's as big as a suitcase but seriously, that's not a big deal.

I love mine!
I don't see a whole lot of people getting rid of them and personally I LOVE mine.

Reactions: Goober and Ansia

I love mine!

I still use mine on a regular basis, mainly for lake weed surveys at my cabin. I like it so much in fact that I bought a lightly used XSP from eBay as a backup. I use a Yuneec Typhoon H+ as my main business UAV though.

Reactions: Skychaser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials