Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal Shake

Supahsayin3

Reaction score
I just bought an autel evo and it arrived two days ago. i noticed that when the drone is on (even when its not in the air) the gimbal vibrates and shakes a little bit. it starts to shake and vibrate way worse when i take off but it will occasionally fix itself. does anyone know what could be wrong. i can post the video of it doing it if anyones willing to help me

I just bought an autel evo and it arrived two days ago. i noticed that when the drone is on (even when its not in the air) the gimbal vibrates and shakes a little bit. it starts to shake and vibrate way worse when i take off but it will occasionally fix itself. does anyone know what could be wrong. i can post the video of it doing it if anyones willing to help me
It sounds like you are in boat mode. Please post a video to confirm this. Also post the version of your camera.

Sounds like what mine does basically.
I tried everyone's suggestions and no luck.
Boxed up and dropping off at Fedex today.

mine shook, but it goes away in flight, only shakes when landed, gymbal gains might be over sensitive in the software

They got my Evo yesterday 5/6 and today 5/7 I received the itemized repair quote already.
Screenshot_20200507-203001_Dolphin.jpg

I thought the skydio doesn't come out till Sept?? What do you do till then. If it even comes out on time..

I thought the skydio doesn't come out till Sept?? What do you do till then. If it even comes out on time..
you could build your own with NAZA v3 system , i would place an order now for the skidio2 , hope for the best. but they are being built here in California.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d