Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal from the EVO Drone dosnt work

Ozziie

Reaction score
I had to send my EVO Drone back to repair today, the gimbal are not tidy anymore. I hope she survives the flight to the USA and hopefully will come back completely. :)

I had to send my EVO Drone back to repair today, the gimbal are not tidy anymore. I hope she survives the flight to the USA and hopefully will come back completely. :)
Crashed or just simply stopped working?

Crashed or just simply stopped working?

My 30-day-old drone had a crash at the start despite sensors, it flew uncontrollably against a wall and the gimbal was damaged.

So return shipment to the US to the manufacturer Autel for 52 € uro

Reply from Autel, there is no guarantee. Cost of installation of Autel incl return transport.

$ 324 repair costs incl. Shipping
+
Customs and import tax 103 € uro.

I do not think much more needs to be said.

My tip:

does not buy Autel drones from the United States if there is no service in your country.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia
Well, Autel said that already. If they are not selling the Evo in your country, there is not warranty of anything. You are basically in your own if something broke.

It was a crash. There would not have been any warranty involved, even if he lived next door and went walking.

What I do not get is the reply from Autel. "Reply from Autel, there is no guarantee." So does that mean no guarantee that the fix will work or they will not guarantee the repair as a new unit?

What I do not get is the reply from Autel. "Reply from Autel, there is no guarantee." So does that mean no guarantee that the fix will work or they will not guarantee the repair as a new unit?
He probably ment warranty. In Spanish, warranty is writen as garantía, which sounds like guarantee. He may not be a Spanish speaker, but his language probably is based from Latin.

Ha, ha ..

this is too expensive in the long run, I've now ordered a DJI Mavic Pro 2

smile?

autel said, i have no guarantee.. its not ok..
But what should I do, throw the drone in the trash ?

Sell it, get some of your money back

I'm not alone on the money, I'm a little disappointed, the drone is flown without my debt against an obstacle when starting, their sensors did not work and that cost me much worse then.

I do not give up what I bought ...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials