Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Georgia man arrested for shooting down utility company drone

You can't fix stupid. He was even told it would be there before hand. ?

Reactions: Ram
It's so hard to know just what drives some people to do such stupid things....and they own a gun????

Yeah I had to show a guy one time on a mountain that all we can see is Treetops and rooftops and we're not looking in your yard for your bikini-clad wife or daughter

Yeah I had to show a guy one time on a mountain that all we can see is Treetops and rooftops and we're not looking in your yard for your bikini-clad wife or daughter
I think this is a common misconception. Confirmed now with zoom lenses..... I like my E2 Pro. But now those people have a valid complaint. I can look at their bikini clad wife or daughter in detail from a 1000ft or more. I knew it was coming, but kinda hoped it wouldn't. Now we as Drone pilots have no argument in regards to "window peeking"......

Reactions: PX1P
But the guy in new york with the telescope in his penthouse is ok.. Lol. Or the new samsung phone with 100x zoom. I understand it. Its not the tech thats the issue..

Reactions: Does it go higher?
I never fly close or low to private property as im already worried about getting my drone shot down.

I've never thought about my Drone getting shot down. I just think it's rude to fly over a property without permission.

Couple years ago I shot a video of a small car show in a local town. The guy in charge of the show announced on the PA system that I would be flying before I started.

I hovered in my front yard a couple weeks ago and zoomed into the living room window. I couldn't see anything inside with any detail. Movement would have been noticed.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58