Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Genesee County Parks Commission Meeting, Jan 2019

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Speech presented to the Genesee County Park Commission during January 2019 regular board meeting:

For those who are not aware, this is the public body responsible for the arrest of Jason Harrison. That video was posted earlier in the news section.

Thankful that people are standing up to illegal statutes and rules. That was a very good presentation of the truth.

Speech presented to the Genesee County Park Commission during January 2019 regular board meeting:

For those who are not aware, this is the public body responsible for the arrest of Jason Harrison. That video was posted earlier in the news section.

We will have to see how the corruption shakes out here. In the previous post, I hit the nail on the head when calling out that the video presented a violation of the accused parties civil rights.

It is funny how people always band together for whatever reasons -- institute "dictatorship" like rules/laws, act all buddy buddy -- and mistreat other human beings. All while acting like they are "correct"/"professional"/"just doing their job"/"living right" -- when the truth is they are doing it all wrong. The number of people that hold jobs and positions of authority -- whom do not deserve such -- astounds me. The system is broken - has been broken - and exploited by bad actors negatively too often, towards the general public.

Actually hearing here that someone is lighting a fire under these actors -- the correct way -- and not getting dragged out... is a refreshing change in our politics. lol They have got everything else wrong up to this point, dragging him out of the meeting would have been no more surprising. lol He actually thanks them for being so civil... lol He has already been illegally detained and searched and had property seized.

There have been other news stories in other topics where this has happened, so it would not surprise me if he had not thought about that possibility of being dragged out himself before beginning his speech.

My fingers of course are crossed for the general public to win here -- but how broken is this system?

Thanks for the update Agustine! Hopefully it will not be long before other updates surface!

Reactions: Lyk2fly

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy