Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FYI PRICES

JerPrin

Reaction score
Today Autel Web Store raised the price of the xsp's by $50 on both new and open boxes. I just checked on line major sellers and they are falling in line .

Reactions: Bonsy
Yup, prices went up 50.00.
Got mine at the lower price.

If you're just now in the market, you have to rely on free shipping and no tax.

I live in Canada and I bought mine last week. I had the choice to support my friend Frank Farray from CarolinaDronz or buy from a hobby shop in Canada. By the time you figured out the money exchange Franks prices where about the same as I could by here. Last time I bought in the States I got charged duty fees. I was better off buying in Canada. I got it at the lower price. Their prices have not gone up yet but I suspect once the old stock is gone the price will go up

Looks like you can still get the white for 749.00 at some places...
Amazon
B&H
Autel site as well

I bought mine at B&H with two batteries at $899.00. I bought it with my preferred Citi charge card and Citi found a lower price at $699.00 and refunded the two hundred dollar difference, bam.

FYI - Just ordered some spare batteries from Amazon....$98 USD

Just guessing this may have been due to DJIs announcement that they are discontinuing several of their phantom models. For the price the xstar fills the pricing gap that would have been created. Still cheaper than the Magic or Inspire. Plus look at the demand which I would guess has gone up due to their popularity. 18 months ago I don't believe the xstar was even around. IMO

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials