Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Funny video I found on youtube

Well at least you guys get to fly. I should have never done the firmware update. I live 2 miles from a small unmanned airport and now with the new fw update i get the constant audible warning message about flight restricted, and none of the autopilot functions work because of that flight restriction. In my opinion the auto land is way to aggressive, comes down like a brick. I tried several different settings on the yaw rate adjustment, i seen no difference. Think its time to sell it.

What OBD says, @StevenG - download and install the LATEST beta update - V2.01 - which fixes both the NFZ warnings and the high rate of descent on auto land.

BTW, Steven, if you have more than one battery, you don’t have to update all the batteries sequentially since this upgrade does not change the smart battery firmware from V1.3.3.

Just powering it up in the house the nfz issue is gone, as far as the other issues I will find out this weekend when I fly.

What yaw rate setting are you using ? I seen you sunrise video and it was very nice, also liked the slow yaw.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials