Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

From The Autel People On Facebook

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Hello EVO Android Users,
Thank you for participating in the Android beta app testing. The Android Explorer app V1.0.1.8 is now officially released!
Comparing to the previous official version V1.0.0.5, the changes include:
- Added User Profile and Flight Record function
- Added password lock for Flight Record Cloud Management
- Added Find my Drone function in Map view (only available when disconnected from the aircraft)
- Added Precision Mode
- Expanded Waypoint Safety Circle radius to 3km
- Bug fixes and performance optimization

For additional help and technical support, give us a call at 1-844-MY-AUTEL (692-8835), email us at [email protected], or chat with us online at AutelRobotics.com.
Thanks for your support

Reactions: BIGDAVE
Hello EVO Android Users,
Thank you for participating in the Android beta app testing. The Android Explorer app V1.0.1.8 is now officially released!
Comparing to the previous official version V1.0.0.5, the changes include:
- Added User Profile and Flight Record function
- Added password lock for Flight Record Cloud Management
- Added Find my Drone function in Map view (only available when disconnected from the aircraft)
- Added Precision Mode
- Expanded Waypoint Safety Circle radius to 3km
- Bug fixes and performance optimization

For additional help and technical support, give us a call at 1-844-MY-AUTEL (692-8835), email us at [email protected], or chat with us online at AutelRobotics.com.
Thanks for your support
So if we have used the beta app is there a need to uninstall it and load the new "official" version?

If you have the beta app, delete it. Go to the download in Google Play, click leave beta at the bottom. Re-download it and you will have the official release.

If you have the beta app, delete it. Go to the download in Google Play, click leave beta at the bottom. Re-download it and you will have the official release.

Will this delete your flight info you gathered during the beta?

It did not delete mine, so I would say no.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181023-103522_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20181023-103522_Autel Explorer.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 28
I didn't have to delete the beta app, the new version (1.0.1.8) just showed up in the Google play store. Just tapped on update and all is good.

Reactions: jcommstudios
I synced my flight records, deleted the beta, reinstalled the new app...no flight records.

I didn't have to delete the beta app, the new version (1.0.1.8) just showed up in the Google play store. Just tapped on update and all is good.
Spoke with a tech at Autel today who said the beta is the same as the new version. I downloaded and installed it anyway and also talked with him for a while and decided to stay on the beta program and allow info to be gathered by Autel to help make this great drone even better. I also let him know a better/smoother yaw out of the EVO would be nice and a headless flight mode would be useful.. They are aware of it. More will be revealed!

I synced my flight records, deleted the beta, reinstalled the new app...no flight records.

I put in a ticket with Autel about this and this morning when I opened the app the flight records were now there. I don't know if it was a timing thing or if it was a syncing thing, or what. My flights all have about 100 pictures so that might be part of it?

The reason I checked this morning is because as I was going to sleep last night the thought popped into my head that since my flight records were gone that perhaps my waypoints were gone as well since I use them every flight.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD