Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Found zoom in 1.1.3

Glazier

Reaction score
Hey if anyone interested I found a way to zoom with firmware 1.1.3. and newest starlink version 2.0.1.18.Pinch to zoom doesn't work so I was fooling around one day with camera settings and found if I film in 1080p and 120fps it's zoomed in . You can have a look at .

Last edited:
How do I get 1.2.8? The website doesn't have it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

cant get it unless you find someone that saved it on sd card

Yea, I'm going to assume there was a problem with it. I guess I will wait for the next one. Thanks for the answer Paul

I'm wondering what the issue is with 1.2.8 since people are flying with it and seemingly not having issues.

Mine worked a treat, no issues at all BUT then STUPID ME wanted to try 1.1.3. Works ok but lost that zoom ability 1.2.8 had.
Anyway i have 1.2.8 saved on my computer so I guess it will be ok to take back once its on the sim card. anyone want a copy let me know

Mine worked a treat, no issues at all BUT then STUPID ME wanted to try 1.1.3. Works ok but lost that zoom ability 1.2.8 had.
Anyway i have 1.2.8 saved on my computer so I guess it will be ok to take back once its on the sim card. anyone want a copy let me know
I would be interested. If you want you can email it to me, [email protected]. thanks man

Sending it but its too large via attachment so its coming through google drive for ya

Worked best of all on mine....weird how it was great for some and crap for others....go figure

Worked best of all on mine....weird how it was great for some and crap for others....go figure
Yeah I know, I had it on mine then one day everything stopped working. I had to send it back to autel for a replacement. The new one has something else on it. I'm guessing it's 1.1.3

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials