Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Focus problem

John Ford

Reaction score
Today after flying I noticed something odd with the video I shot. I have only been flying for a couple of months and most of the time it was just practicing around my neighborhood. I normally do not change the color setting from the "none" setting. Today I was just curious to see what a difference changing to "art" mode would do. When I got the sd card back to the computer I saw that everything was out of focus. I setup everything indoors and sure enough, all of the video settings were in focus except for "art" Has anyone else seen anything like this. I was shooting MP4, and 2.7k at 30 fps if that helps. Thanks.

johnf

One of the guys on facebook (Scott Smith) made a video of all the camera settings flying the same path for each one and there was no out of focus clips in his video. I tried to find his video again but i could not.

I saw a video on youtube from a guy named Jason Schall (i think) Anyway here is the link.
To me the art shot looks out of focus also. Could someone else look at this and see if I'm crazy or not. Thanks.

johnf

Nope don't think your crazy, the Art footage looks out of focus or maybe takes a long time to focus. Wonder whats up with that? Wish I could find the video I was talking about to compare.

Ok, I did my own experiment. I Took the quad up about 30 ft out in front of my house and rotated 360 degrees. I did this 3 times and each time I used a different color setting. None, Art, and Vivid. The art setting was definitely out of focus. So I will not be using that setting. Do you folks think I ought to address this issue to Autel? Thanks

johnf

I saw a video on youtube from a guy named Jason Schall (i think) Anyway here is the link.
To me the art shot looks out of focus also. Could someone else look at this and see if I'm crazy or not. Thanks.

johnf

I saw this before - good stuff. Wish he posted it in HD rather than 360p.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy