Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flyover of my farm

Truly blessed is the right word, it is a very nice farm , I had a very similar situation where we inherited 80 acres but with my health condition and the lack of money I could not afford it, in the end we sold the land to a dairy farmer and I purchased a lot beside mine to give it to my children. In the film as you were descending was your house behind the big tree?

No, my house is six miles away. No liveable Building on my farm. Neighbor's house is visible in background. The house I grew up in was torn down 20 years ago.

I'm also Blessed with good health and spend almost every day at the farm.

What an awesome piece of property OVRSZD...were you really at 2k feet altitude?

I am Blessed to own the farm I grew up on. My Brother, Sister and I inherited it and I bought them out. It's 150 acres in Northwest Missouri. I live on 20 acres about six miles from there. Shot this video last Spring.

That's very pretty land up that way in Missouri. I am stuck near the KC area another year.

That's very pretty land up that way in Missouri. I am stuck near the KC area another year.

Thank you. My farm is North of Bethany a few miles. This area is known as the "Green Hills Area". It's obvious in Spring when everything starts greening up. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791