Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flyin' low and fast

No crying I'm a big boy. AR wants my quad because the telemetry shows without a doubt there was issues. The quad thought it was higher then it was. The altitude readings we're all over the place. This is why I won't post the screen recordings on any of the sites ridicual. I was smart enough to screen recording everything. The people that really count have received the recordings for now I'm going to stay away from all sites till I get her back, and yes I'll get her back regardless of who has to pay. Enough Said

Sounds like something was really going haywire. Even though mine landed OK in my videos, I'm going to do manual landings or hand catching for the most part.

Reactions: Arbaxter
Aprently, autel will deal with it and I'll respect their decision. I'm an honest respectful person that doesn't compain and cry. I've been in rc a long time . Here's how I see it I f a person buys a piece of aerial equipment expecting and believing that it's fool proof SHOULD NOT BE FLYING

Hmmm. I've never tried the auto-land feature, and probably won't now, for sure. In fact, I've never tried the auto-takeoff either. I guess I just got used to 'piloting' the birds with my old P2V and I'm still doing it that way.

Hmmm. I've never tried the auto-land feature, and probably won't now, for sure. In fact, I've never tried the auto-takeoff either. I guess I just got used to 'piloting' the birds with my old P2V and I'm still doing it that way.
I love the auto launch. I let it set there, hover and think about blessed it is to have me as it's owner......:)

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I love the auto launch. I let it set there, hover and think about blessed it is to have me as it's owner......:)
Oh brother!:rolleyes:
I do auto launch also.;)
So, you can do auto land and if it doesn't crash, you can let it sit there and you can think about how blessed you are that it didn't.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky