Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight on the French Alps !

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks for Welcome me on your forum
If you don't know France follow me, on my youtube channel !
i'm drone pilot since 2 years, i have 2 drones, the first is an Cheerson CX20 2 years old, and the second Autel X-Star wifi 6 month old, because in France the X-Star premium is not allowed (radio frequencies not authorized)
For beginning my latest vidéo in the Alps near the highest summit in Europe the (Mont Blanc)
Enjoy, keep cool, watch, share, et welcome on Board for a flight above the Mountains .

Last edited:
Thanks for Welcome me on your forum
If you don't know France follow me, on my youtube channel !
i'm drone pilot since 2 years, i have 2 drones, the first is an Cheerson CX20 2 years old, and the second Autel X-Star wifi 6 month old, because in France the X-Star premium is not allowed (radio frequencies not authorized)
For beginning my latest vidéo in the Alps near the highest summit in Europe the (Mont Blanc)
Enjoy, keep cool, watch, share, et welcome on Board for a flight above the Mountains .
Wow! Beautiful!

What fantastic scenery!! And nice editing as well!

What camera settings did you use, what "post processing" did you do, what software did you use to edit with.

Also, I notice a lot of "jello" effect throughout; is that because you're going at full throttle most of the time?

Bienvenue sur le forum. Votre vidéo est magnifique! Wow! That was done from a little €230 drone? Very cool.

What fantastic scenery!! And nice editing as well!

What camera settings did you use, what "post processing" did you do, what software did you use to edit with.

Also, I notice a lot of "jello" effect throughout; is that because you're going at full throttle most of the time?

Many thanks for your comment !! i like that .
No post processing its the original files,
My software is Filmora very simple et very good for 4k with a Pc light !!
Where you have see a "jello" on the wall of the church maybe ?
My caméra setting on this vidéo ....
Flight safely
View My Video

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy