Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight log and corresponding video

House Forasken

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'd like to view my stick inputs along side a video I was recording. How can I go about doing this? I don't see an option to export/share my flight log.

Would I have to play back the flight log and screen record it then export/share it?

TIA!

Unfortunately telemetry logs is not available with the EVO I or the EVO II. This can only be done with the Autel X-Star. Even a screen recording would not look right as it would be pretty darn near impossible to sync up to the video.

Unfortunately telemetry logs is not available with the EVO I or the EVO II. This can only be done with the Autel X-Star. Even a screen recording would not look right as it would be pretty darn near impossible to sync up to the video.

Well that is disappointing.

I believe I had an issue after a low battery warning, I was using the controls to move the drone, but it wouldn't move. I can see the inputs on the flight log, but was hoping to have it side by side with video (even if I have to pull it separately).

You could probably do a picture in picture type of video or even a side by side but getting them to sync up I would think would be pretty hard. It might be close enough though for what you want to do. Of course the stick movement would have to be a screen capture.

Yes it was a big disappointment when Autel took that option away for reading the telemetry files and using them in something like Dashware or RaceRender. DJI and Parrot allow this and we have programs that read the files if we need to analize them when trouble happens.

You could probably do a picture in picture type of video or even a side by side but getting them to sync up I would think would be pretty hard. It might be close enough though for what you want to do. Of course the stick movement would have to be a screen capture.

Yes it was a big disappointment when Autel took that option away for reading the telemetry files and using them in something like Dashware or RaceRender. DJI and Parrot allow this and we have programs that read the files if we need to analize them when trouble happens.

I was thinking about doing a picture in picture or side by side. After watching the flight log and zooming in on it's path, I think the flight log alone will suffice for my concern.

I just did a screen recording of the incident and will be posting and reaching out to Autel to see if it is normal.

Thank you!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel